The Waterfront at Parkside is a community in northern Suffolk, VA that provides pristine marsh and deep water views of Bennett’s Creek. The Waterfront at Parkside is located within walking distance to Creekside Elementary School, the New North Suffolk Public Library, the highly amenitized Bennett’s Creek Park and Bennett’s Creek Crossing a 114,300 square feet Farm Fresh – anchored shopping center. The Waterfront at Parkside offers affordable marsh view properties and attractive amenities.
We are nicely removed from the hustle and bustle but conveniently located in the Hampton Roads area. We are convenient to:
- The I-664 Interstate and the Monitor Merrimac Bridge Tunnel
- Healthcare with two nearby hospitals
- The new Suffolk Library which is only minutes away
- Bennett’s Creek Crossing for groceries, restaurants and personal services
- Harbour View Station Town Center for shopping, restaurants and a 16 screen Grande Cinemas